poncio
2020/08/12 at 04:30
    This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
    ProBux Team.

mgafx
    Balance: $10.73
    Referrals: 8
    2020/08/12 at 15:46
      Quote: poncio
      I pay 30 Referral rent and only have 16 . please help me Adminitrador

probably due news of data loss or they expired after 30 days.

constantinou
      GOLDEN
      2020/08/16 at 15:03
        hi to everybody. someone who rent refferals at those days not old rent, can tell me if they are active? i want to rent 100 refferalls but im afraid because my last 100 gave me average 13cents in 30 days. pls answer me

mgafx
        Balance: $10.73
        Referrals: 8
        2020/08/17 at 06:56
          Quote: constantinou
          hi to everybody. someone who rent refferals at those days not old rent, can tell me if they are active? i want to rent 100 refferalls but im afraid because my last 100 gave me average 13cents in 30 days. pls answer me

You can recycle them, and you get new referrals we do not use bot referrals we do however know the our referrals are real people like me to you, and etc. You could advertise on other sites to get them under your upline as direct referrals as well.

constantinou
          GOLDEN
          2020/08/17 at 13:52
            Quote: mgafx

You can recycle them, and you get new referrals we do not use bot referrals we do however know the our referrals are real people like me to you, and etc. You could advertise on other sites to get them under your upline as direct referrals as well.

hi. everytime that im recycling, the new rr never giving a click!!! i advertised many times in other sites and i have only 2 dr!! the point is not that. the point is i read from many people that the rr are not working. or some times the paying for rr and they r not getting them!! so thats why im asking. if i rent new 100 rr, they will be active?

Marinos3004
            2020/08/19 at 00:14
              This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
              ProBux Team.

constantinou
              GOLDEN
              2020/08/23 at 15:49
                Quote: Marinos3004

e bro thelis na pis diun su ta ama ta travisis?

ws twra nai.. en eixa kapoio thema egw